We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Compliance Officer in Gdańsk, Poland. This role is crucial to the efficient and legal operation of our field employees, and we are looking for a dedicated professional to strengthen our team.
- create and update compliance policies and procedures to ensure they align with applicable laws and regulations in the industry in various regions,
- implement and communicate these policies throughout the organization,
- preparation a compliance map and regulations that needs to be taken care while performing services within desired regions,
- close cooperation with administration regarding contracts and employment,
- close cooperation with Project management and sales team within project estimations,
- ability to outsource necessary services to specialist in field of law regulations in different regions,
- coordination of employment processes for field based personnel in regards to their nationality and place of planned work,
- provide support for Project coordination regarding visa applications, filing requested application forms,
- edit letters, prepare summaries, and generate reports,
- preparation of reports and financial comparisons regarding different type of employment for each role.
- positive and responsible attitude towards work,
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under time pressure,
- ability to travel and solve issues related to officials – administrational visits,
- very good knowledge of the English language,
- driving license B,
- creativity and ingenuity in approaching duties and tasks,
- ability to operate a computer, with proficiency in MS Office, Sharepoint.
Nice to Have:
- experience in office work, particularly within the offshore wind or wind industry,
- experience in working with MS Dynamics Business Central.
- stable employment in a dynamically developing company with international presence,
- full-time employment contract,
- competitive salary,
- tools and training necessary for performing duties,
- highest standards of work, fostering a friendly, professional, and respectful atmosphere with a commitment to health and safety excellence.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact selected candidates to discuss this exciting opportunity further.