We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Office Adminstrator in Gdańsk, Poland. This role is essential to the agile and economically efficient working office. We are looking for a dedicated professional to strengthen our team and lead their development.
- verify the correctness and save invoices, payrolls, and bills for mandate contracts in accordance with the adopted system,
- prepare packages with transfers and monitor deadlines for their execution,
- prepare accounting and HR documentation for the accounting office at the end of the month, including invoices issued, invoices received, attendance lists, and leave requests,
- monitor payment deadlines of issued invoices and send reminders,
- reconcile payment cards with accounting documents, and charge cards for technicians,
- prepare documentation at the request of superiors, ensuring the proper circulation and organization of documents within the company,
- handle interactions with officials,
- provide support in managing subcontractors,
- edit letters, prepare summaries, and generate reports,
- Support during the creation of project documentation.
- positive and responsible attitude towards work,
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under time pressure,
- very good knowledge of the English language,
- driving license B,
- creativity and ingenuity in approaching duties and tasks,
- ability to operate a computer, with proficiency in MS Office and Sharepoint.
Nice to Have:
- experience in office work, particularly within the offshore wind or wind industry.
- stable employment in a dynamically developing company with international presence,
- full-time employment contract,
- competitive salary,
- tools and training necessary for performing duties,
- highest standards of work, fostering a friendly, professional, and respectful atmosphere with a commitment to health and safety excellence.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We will contact selected candidates to discuss this exciting opportunity further.