Head Office Manager
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Head Office Manager in Gdańsk, Poland. This role is essential to the agile and economically efficient working office. We are looking for a dedicated professional to strengthen our team and lead their development.
- create and update procedures regulating processes that are essential for document flow within an office and decision making,
- develop and implement efficient way of tracking employees time of work and it’s aggregation to different projects and company accounts / internal projects,
- lead an organizational meeting regarding office work in the nearest periods, assessment of work progress and resource allocation,
- assessment of roles and responsibilities in each team member also within Project management teams,
- implementation and maintenance of task-management sheets in MS Dynamics Business Central,
- design and help creating the company policies,
- lead the company audits performed by external bodies together with IMS / Quality and HSE members,
- run and lead the company development process within various fields of activity, maintain the good working atmosphere and solve internal conflicts if they occur,
- support IMS Manager within development of Integrated Management System.
- positive and responsible attitude towards work,
- problem solving mindset,
- ability to analyze timesheets and track the project progress,
- present experience on similar role in the past,
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under time pressure,
- ability to solve conflicts and lead teams,
- very good knowledge of the English language,
- driving license B,
- creativity and ingenuity in approaching duties and tasks,
- ability to work as a change driving person and lead the change within organization,
- ability to operate a computer, with proficiency in MS Office, Sharepoint.
Nice to Have:
- experience in office work, particularly within the offshore wind or wind industry,
- experience in working with MS Dynamics Business Central and Fluix.
- stable employment in a dynamically developing company with international presence,
- full-time employment contract,
- competitive salary,
- tools and training necessary for performing duties,
- highest standards of work, fostering a friendly, professional, and respectful atmosphere with a commitment to health and safety excellence.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We will contact selected candidates to discuss this exciting opportunity further.