We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Quality Manager in Gdańsk, Poland. This role is essential to the efficient, high standard and safe services performed by Ventum to their Clients. We are looking for a dedicated professional to strengthen our team.
- create and update procedures maitaining our quality of sales and project execution,
- creating and adjusting already existing document flows / approval flows within company and it’s subsidiaries with accounting of available resources,
- preparation of company documentation, procedures and processes for external audits – Customer / Achilles / DNV,
- close cooperation with administration regarding collecting documentation and correct storing,
- close cooperation with Project management in regards to creation designated and project essential reports / forms in supporting software – MS Dynamics Business Central and Fluix,
- design and help creating the HSE related documentation – RAMS / TBT / DPR forms and templates,
- coordinate flow and process of development of the previous mentioned documentation,
- run the Quality programs to maintain right attitude within the organization;
- support IMS Manager within development of Integrated Management System.
- positive and responsible attitude towards work,
- problem solving mindset,
- ability to read and understand long and technical project documentation and customer requirements,
- present experience on similar role,
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under time pressure,
- ability to travel and solve issues related to officials – administrational visits,
- very good knowledge of the English language,
- driving license B,
- creativity and ingenuity in approaching duties and tasks,
- ability to work as a change driving person and lead the change within organization,
- ability to operate a computer, with proficiency in MS Office, Sharepoint.
Nice to Have:
- experience in office work, particularly within the offshore wind or wind industry,
- experience in working with MS Dynamics Business Central and Fluix.
- stable employment in a dynamically developing company with international presence,
- full-time employment contract,
- competitive salary,
- tools and training necessary for performing duties,
- highest standards of work, fostering a friendly, professional, and respectful atmosphere with a commitment to health and safety excellence.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact selected candidates to discuss this exciting opportunity further.